Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Spending Time with the Lover of my Soul

He is jealous for me. He wants to be with me. He wants me to spend time with him. He loves me so much he doesn’t want to share me with other things. I have been like a lover who doesn’t make the time to spend with my bridegroom. I am always doing something else rather than spending time with him. He woos me, trying to get my attention but I have too much other stuff on my mind. The reality is that if I would spend the time with him first, everything else I am worried about would fall into place. He has promised that. “Seek first the kingdom of heaven and all these things will be added to you as well.” Matthew 6:33.

He woos me because he wants to be with me. He delights in being with me and loving me as the lover says in Song of Songs 4:10, “How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much more pleasing is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice!”

Our lover wants to spend time with us because he’s in love with us. He delights in us. Don’t miss out on the greatest love story of all by being too busy to spend time with the greatest lover the world has ever known. He’s waiting for you. Go into the bridal chamber and spend time with him. It’s not too late. He’s still waiting for you. He will whisper sweet “everythings” to you that will change your life and give you a purpose and a plan that is good, the best in the world for you. Don’t miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment